Hello all and welcome!
If you have not yet listened to the welcome episode of our Share Chair Podcast, my name is Isabel, and I will be the editor for artistic submissions on the Elevate Empathy blog.Ana (our writing editor) and I are so excited to launch this part of our program and to see creative work, created by our listeners, that enables us to further elevate empathy!
Since this is our first time doing this, here are a few notes:
- Anyone – regardless of age, location, etc. – is welcome to submit their art that relates to empathy and/or the spirit of the Share Chair podcast.
- We welcome creativity and diversity among responses.
- We will release submitted pieces for publication (on the website and possibly our Instagram).
- For that matter, we are looking for all types of creative pieces such as: digital work, photography, photos of paintings, drawings, sculptures, etc., etc., etc.
- There is a chance that edits will need to be made to your creative work before it can be published, so please provide either an email or a phone number that you check regularly on the submission form so our editors can get in contact with you if we need to.
If you have any questions, you can email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing what you create!